Design and Build/Installation
Blaze Fire Protection offers engineering, installation and project management to deliver quality, cost and schedule adherence on set price contracts. The key to our design-and-build approach is the working relationship among our professionals. Our dedicated teamwork enables us to meet the demands of our customers and provide efficient and cost effective engineering, materials and project management.
Blaze Fire Protection installs fire protection and suppression systems in many types of construction from residential to office buildings to industrial manufacturing facilities. We use a standard approach to cover all areas of sprinkler design, installation and testing for new construction, system upgrades and remodels. We specialize in refrigerated and freezer warehouses.
Blaze Fire Protection specializes in inspections, testing, and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems. Coverage includes: sprinklers, standpipe and hose systems, fire service mains, fire pumps and valves.
- Performance flow testing
- Visual inspection and manual operation of all valves
- Inspecting anti-freeze systems
- Testing of all sprinkler alarm devices
Blaze is dedicated to performing inspections with the most accuracy and care.An electronic copy will be sent to our customer following completion of the inspection. A copy may be sent to your insurance carrier to possibly lower insurance premiums.
Some of our inspections include:
- Annual Fire Inspections for Wet or Dry Piping
- Fire Pump Testing
- Hydrant Testing
- Post Indicator Valve
- Pre-Action Deluge Fire Sprinkler
- Five-Year Internal Pipe Inspections
- Backflow – Michigan Certified Backflow Tester Company
- Inspect, test and record anti-freeze system readings
- Time water flow switches to maintain a designated delay setting
- Operate control valves and test monitoring devices
- Inspect fire department connections to ensure they meet with local fire department requirements
- Test supervisory, local and electric alarms for proper operation
- Churn test fire pumps for proper operation and condition, if applicable
- Inspect sprinkler heads for proper temperature ratings, damage, corrosion, or obstructions
- Inspect water supply
- Instruct personnel in system operation and procedures to follow should damage to the system occur
We provide emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.